Video/Photo: Quentin Tarantino hidden in the poster of “Once Upon A Time In Hollywood”. Hollywood Insider YouTube Channel/Sony Pictures
So lets get to the point, we are pretty sure this is the famous Quentin Tarantino cameo as he is hidden in plain sight in the new poster of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. We would love to hear a confirmation from Sony Pictures, the stars or Tarantino himself – just email us email@example.com or DM us on Instagram @hollywoodinsider. And since that is Quentin, its excellent and very Hitchcock-ey. For more magnified photos from the poster – please scroll below.
Scan the photo closely and see if you find it.
With this in-depth analysis of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, Hollywood Insider would like to confirm our obsession with Tarantino’s cinematic masterpiece. Can you really blame us? In a trend full of remakes, franchises, and 100th sequels, anything to do with ORIGINAL is like an oasis in a desert, well, a cinematic desert.
Now combine ORIGINAL with Quentin Tarantino, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Al Pacino, Luke Perry, Margot Robbie, Bruce Lee, Golden age of Hollywood and all we can say is – TAKE OUR MONEY!!! Clearly, the Angel of Cinema is blessing us with a bountiful harvest of good, quality, excellent cinema.
Here are some of the other articles we have published on the cinematic gem.
- True Hollywood Glamour Arrives At Cannes – Premiere of Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood: Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio & Margot Robbie Wow All
- Is Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Quentin Tarantino’s Stance Against Streaming Services Like Netflix?
- Hollywood Insider’s BEST DRESSED WINNERS: Cannes Film Festival 2019 – Recap With Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Nick Jonas, Elle Fanning, Ming Xi & Many More
- “Trailer With A Scoop Of Trivia” – all the facts you must see on Quentin’s masterpiece
- And of course, the countless time we have featured them on our Instagram @hollywoodinsider
- New & Exciting Poster Released For Once Upon A Time In… Hollywood – Taking A Page Out Of The Golden Age Of Hollywood
More Interesting Stories From Hollywood Insider
– From The First Romantic Film in 1919 Based On A Gay Love Story To Where We Must Go – Why LGBTQ+ Representation in Film/TV matters
– Netflix’s Elite is a show where being gay is a non-issue and gay couples are celebrated
– How Hollywood continues to take a stance on climate change and speaks up to halt the crisis facing our ONE home known as earth
– When Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and the rest of the cast of Once Upon A Time In… Hollywood brought glamour back to Cannes
– 10 facts you may not know about Ben Hardy, the Bohemian Rhapsody Star
– Timothée Chalamet feels lucky to utilize his platform to save people from drug abuse
– Pritan Ambroase on his idols Martin Scorsese, James Cameron and positive actions needed to avert the global warming crisis
– All the reasons why Beyonce is more than just a singer, actress and icon, she is a humanitarian.
– The list of Hollywood Studios/Companies standing up for women’s rights and against the Georgia abortion ban
– 32 Facts on Rambo and the more-than-meets-the-eye superstar Sylvester Stallone
Pritan Ambroase is the CEO and editor-in-chief of Hollywood Insider. He authored the new mission statement which reads: “Hollywood Insider focuses on substance and meaningful entertainment, so as to utilize media as a tool to unite and better our world, by combining entertainment, education and philanthropy, while being against gossip and scandal.” It is with that particular intention and under his leadership that Hollywood Insider has transformed into a trusted media platform across multiple channels. Ambroase is also a producer, film director, motivational speaker and a talk show host with a new one in development.
Alongside his career in entertainment and media, Ambroase continues to be a passionate humanitarian and a constant human rights activist/advocate. He started the Humans Of Our World Foundation at the age of 19, and named it that specific name as he wanted humans all over the world to unite regardless of mental/political/physical borders. For the past 14 years, he has actively stood up against injustices and atrocities across the world. He believes in the power of empathy and uses that tool to be there for others across all borders. Some of the many causes he has stood up for – easy accessibility to education, anti-sexual harassment, disaster relief, healthcare, justice for black, brown and minority ethnic communities, marriage equality, refugee assistance, rebuilding villages, education reform, women’s rights, rebrand Africa, police reform, prison reform, anti-segregation in governmental infrastructure, classification of animals as sentient beings, pro-LGBTQ families, anti-trafficking, anti-drug abuse, equity, differently-abled assistance, etc. The foundation’s celebrity supporters are Dame Judi Dench, Joanna Lumley OBE, Bear Grylls, Amanda Holden, Andy Serkis and many others.
For more on his biography, please click here. It is his passion for cinema, entertainment and media that drives him to utilize his platform and media to unite all and make our world a better place, all the while entertaining, transforming and educating. It is his long and varied experience in entertainment, education and philanthropy which led him to combine those three elements and include them in Hollywood Insider’s mission statement.
To read more about his intention, vision and goals for the media network, please visit the Our Values page by clicking on the link.