Video: Hollywood Insider’s Best Dressed Winners at Cannes Film Festival 2019. Hollywood Insider YouTube Channel
For another of Hollywood Insider’s Best Dressed Winners Edition – this time we focus on Cannes Film Festival 2019.
The winners chosen by Hollywood Insider served us some exciting looks, moments and treasures. Hollywood, cinema, fashion, style, icons are synonyms of each other and have gone hand in hand since the beginning of moving pictures.
The winners listed below are also available to view on our Instagram page @hollywoodinsider or www.instagram.com/hollywoodinsider. They are also available to view on our Hollywood Insider YouTube Channel.
The new additions to the Hall of Fame also known as this year’s winners in no particular order are: Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Eva Longoria, Farhana Bodi, Richard Madden, Taron Egerton, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Nick Jonas, Antonio Banderas, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sririta Jensen, Deepika Padukone, Isabeli Fontana, Araya Hargate, Hina Khan, Farhana Bodi, Gong Li, Elle Fanning, Ming Xi, Miles Teller, Guan Xiaotong, Maya Henry, Diana Penty, Jasmine Tookes, Dua Lipa, Leomie Anderson, Camila Coelho, Orlando Bloom, Jessica Jung.
If you would like to nominate your favorite stars to win the best dressed title, please let us know by tagging #hollywoodinsider @hollywoodinsider or DM-ing us.
Hollywood Insider Fashion Team
More Inspiring Stories From Hollywood Insider
– From The First Romantic Film in 1919 Based On A Gay Love Story To Where We Must Go – Why LGBTQ+ Representation in Film/TV matters
– Netflix’s Elite is a show where being gay is a non-issue and gay couples are celebrated
– How Hollywood continues to take a stance on climate change and speaks up to halt the crisis facing our ONE home known as earth
– When Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and the rest of the cast of Once Upon A Time In… Hollywoodbrought glamour back to Cannes
– 10 facts you may not know about Ben Hardy, the Bohemian Rhapsody Star
– Timothée Chalamet feels lucky to utilize his platform to save people from drug abuse
– Pritan Ambroase on his idols Martin Scorsese, James Cameron and positive actions needed to avert the global warming crisis
– All the reasons why Beyonce is more than just a singer, actress and icon, she is a humanitarian.
– The list of Hollywood Studios/Companies standing up for women’s rights and against the Georgia abortion ban
– 32 Facts on Rambo and the more-than-meets-the-eye superstar Sylvester Stallone
Gloria Gomez is currently a creator and video editor for Hollywood Insider. She is excited to be working with a team that strives to bring light to issues that are not talked about enough or usually ignored. Fair, unbiased, and meaningful journalism is something Gloria strongly believes in, especially in the entertainment world, as it can be used to inspire many – and that is exactly what Hollywood Insider is.