Photo: “Once Upon A Time In… Hollywood” starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, Luke Perry, Timothy Olyphant, Al Pacino, Dakota Fanning. Directed by Quentin Tarantino/Sony Pictures
We are obsessed with all things Once Upon A Time In… Hollywood. Well, not that much I guess. But maybe, we are. We have kind of reported on it a billion times.
This time its the magnificent new poster that has the all the sparkles of the “golden age of Hollywood” also known as “old Hollywood”.
Here are some of the other articles we have published on the cinematic gem.
- True Hollywood Glamour Arrives At Cannes – Premiere of Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood: Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio & Margot Robbie Wow All
- Is Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Quentin Tarantino’s Stance Against Streaming Services Like Netflix?
- Hollywood Insider’s BEST DRESSED WINNERS: Cannes Film Festival 2019 – Recap With Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Nick Jonas, Elle Fanning, Ming Xi & Many More
- “Trailer With A Scoop Of Trivia” – all the facts you must see on Quentin’s masterpiece
- And of course, the countless time we have featured them on our Instagram @hollywoodinsider
Hollywood Insider Staff Writer
More Interesting Stories From Hollywood Insider
– From The First Romantic Film in 1919 Based On A Gay Love Story To Where We Must Go – Why LGBTQ+ Representation in Film/TV matters
– Netflix’s Elite is a show where being gay is a non-issue and gay couples are celebrated
– How Hollywood continues to take a stance on climate change and speaks up to halt the crisis facing our ONE home known as earth
– When Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and the rest of the cast of Once Upon A Time In… Hollywood brought glamour back to Cannes
– 10 facts you may not know about Ben Hardy, the Bohemian Rhapsody Star
– Timothée Chalamet feels lucky to utilize his platform to save people from drug abuse
– Pritan Ambroase on his idols Martin Scorsese, James Cameron and positive actions needed to avert the global warming crisis
– All the reasons why Beyonce is more than just a singer, actress and icon, she is a humanitarian.
– The list of Hollywood Studios/Companies standing up for women’s rights and against the Georgia abortion ban
– 32 Facts on Rambo and the more-than-meets-the-eye superstar Sylvester Stallone
Hollywood Insider is a media network thatfocuses on substance and meaningful entertainment/culture, so as to utilize media as a tool to unite and better our world, by combining entertainment, education and philanthropy, while being against gossip and scandal.