In the latest edition of Hollywood Insider’s ‘Full Commentary’ and ‘Reactions From Stars’ – we focus on ‘A Quiet Place Part II’. Watch reactions from stars and crew with John Krasinski, Emily Blunt, Cillian Murphy, Djimon Hounsou, Millicent Simmonds, Noah Jupe, Allyson Seeger, Andrew Form and Brad Fuller.
Synopsis: Following the deadly events at home, the Abbott family (Emily Blunt, Millicent Simmonds, Noah Jupe) must now face the terrors of the outside world as they continue their fight for survival in silence. Forced to venture into the unknown, they quickly realize that the creatures that hunt by sound are not the only threats that lurk beyond the sand path.
Starring Emily Blunt, Cillian Murphy, Millicent Simmonds, Noah Jupe, Djimon Hounsou | Directed By John Krasinski | Produced By Michael Bay, Andrew Form, Brad Fuller, John Krasinski | Executive Produced By Allyson Seeger, Joann Perritano, Aaron Janus
For more reaction videos and behind the scenes from famous celebrities who have brought us amazing movies, visit Hollywood Insider’s YouTube Channel by clicking here. Have you subscribed to Hollywood Insider’s Youtube Channel yet?
By Hollywood Insider Staff Writer
More Interesting Stories From Hollywood Insider
– A Tribute To The Academy Awards: All Best Actor/Actress Speeches From The Beginning Of Oscars 1929-2019 | From Rami Malek, Leonardo DiCaprio To Marlon Brando & Beyond | From Olivia Colman, Meryl Streep To Bette Davis & Beyond
– Brad Pitt is Trending: Why I Am Ecstatic for All the Love Oscar-SAG-BAFTA-Golden Globe Winner Brad Pitt is Receiving
– Stop Pitting Duchesses Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle Against Each Other, Both Can Be Great Without The Other Being Torn Down
– Video: Full Commentary & Reactions From Stars On ‘Bombshell’ With Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman, Margot Robbie, Jay Roach & Team
– Why Queen Elizabeth II Is One Of The Greatest Monarchs | Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of United Queendom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
Hollywood Insider is a media network thatfocuses on substance and meaningful entertainment/culture, so as to utilize media as a tool to unite and better our world, by combining entertainment, education and philanthropy, while being against gossip and scandal.