Video: Hollywood Insider YouTube Channel
Are you disappointed with delay of ‘No Time To Die’ release? We all are. But given circumstances, it was better for the whole fanbase and box office.
In the meantime, here is a compilation video of all the James Bond intro scenes from every 007 film from 1962 to the most recent one.
Have you ever looked at all the different ways the James Bonds walked, posed and presented themself in the famous intro scene? Through the barrel? Was Sean Connery cooler than David Niven? Or George Lazenby had more swag than Roger Moore? Was Timothy Dalton more sophisticated than Pierce Brosnan? How does Daniel Craig compare?
Click here: – Bond Theme Song: A Comparative Analysis of Billie Eilish’s ‘No Time To Die’ Song With Previous Songs
For more reaction videos and behind the scenes from famous celebrities who have brought us amazing movies, visit Hollywood Insider’s YouTube Channel by clicking here. Have you subscribed to Hollywood Insider’s Youtube Channel yet?
More Interesting Stories From Hollywood Insider
– A Tribute To The Academy Awards: All Best Actor/Actress Speeches From The Beginning Of Oscars 1929-2019 | From Rami Malek, Leonardo DiCaprio To Marlon Brando & Beyond | From Olivia Colman, Meryl Streep To Bette Davis & Beyond
– Why Queen Elizabeth II Is One Of The Greatest Monarchs | Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of United Queendom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
– The Name Is Bond….. Female Bond? Could Daniel Craig’s Successor Be Priyanka Chopra, Emilia Clarke Or Lashana Lynch After ‘No Time To Die’?
– In the 32nd Year Of His Career, Keanu Reeves’ Face Continues To Reign After Launching Movies Earning Over $4.3 Billion In Total – “John Wick”, “Toy Story 4”, “Matrix”, And Many More
– Want GUARANTEED SUCCESS? Remove these ten words from your vocabulary| Transform your life INSTANTLY
Hollywood Insider is a media network thatfocuses on substance and meaningful entertainment/culture, so as to utilize media as a tool to unite and better our world, by combining entertainment, education and philanthropy, while being against gossip and scandal.