How did Daniel Craig say the famous line ‘Bond… James Bond’ compared to Pierce Brosnan? Was Roger Moore the best at it? While you patiently await the release of ‘No Time To Die’, here is a compilation video of all the James Bond intro scenes from every 007 film from 1962 to the most recent one – every James Bond and every time ‘Bond… James Bond’ has been uttered.
Have you ever looked at all the different ways the many James Bonds introduced themselves and spoke the famous line? Was Sean Connery sexier than David Niven? Or George Lazenby more eloquent than Roger Moore? Was Timothy Dalton more sophisticated than Pierce Brosnan? How does Daniel Craig compare?
For more reaction videos and behind the scenes from famous celebrities who have brought us amazing movies, visit Hollywood Insider’s YouTube Channel by clicking here. Have you subscribed to Hollywood Insider’s Youtube Channel yet?
More Interesting Stories From Hollywood Insider
– A Tribute To The Academy Awards: All Best Actor/Actress Speeches From The Beginning Of Oscars 1929-2019 | From Rami Malek, Leonardo DiCaprio To Marlon Brando & Beyond | From Olivia Colman, Meryl Streep To Bette Davis & Beyond
– Why Queen Elizabeth II Is One Of The Greatest Monarchs | Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of United Queendom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
– The Name Is Bond….. Female Bond? Could Daniel Craig’s Successor Be Priyanka Chopra, Emilia Clarke Or Lashana Lynch After ‘No Time To Die’?
– In the 32nd Year Of His Career, Keanu Reeves’ Face Continues To Reign After Launching Movies Earning Over $4.3 Billion In Total – “John Wick”, “Toy Story 4”, “Matrix”, And Many More
– Want GUARANTEED SUCCESS? Remove these ten words from your vocabulary| Transform your life INSTANTLY
Here at Hollywood Insider we are against news published via aggregates and bots, and only humans are allowed to choose, write and decide which news fit our mission statement, are based on facts and should be published. Hence, only our “news articles” will have the author as Hollywood Insider Staff Writer.