In the latest edition of Hollywood Insider’s Rendezvous At The Premiere – we focus on ‘A Quiet Place Part II’. Watch reactions from stars and crew as they walk on the red carpet during the premiere with John Krasinski, Emily Blunt, Cillian Murphy, Djimon Hounsou, Millicent Simmonds, Noah Jupe, Allyson Seeger, Andrew Form and Brad Fuller.
Synopsis: Following the deadly events at home, the Abbott family (Emily Blunt, Millicent Simmonds, Noah Jupe) must now face the terrors of the outside world as they continue their fight for survival in silence. Forced to venture into the unknown, they quickly realize that the creatures that hunt by sound are not the only threats that lurk beyond the sand path.
Starring Emily Blunt, Cillian Murphy, Millicent Simmonds, Noah Jupe, Djimon Hounsou | Directed By John Krasinski | Produced By Michael Bay, Andrew Form, Brad Fuller, John Krasinski | Executive Produced By Allyson Seeger, Joann Perritano, Aaron Janus
For more reaction videos and behind the scenes from famous celebrities who have brought us amazing movies, visit Hollywood Insider’s YouTube Channel by clicking here. Have you subscribed to Hollywood Insider’s Youtube Channel yet?
More Interesting Stories From Hollywood Insider
– A Tribute To The Academy Awards: All Best Actor/Actress Speeches From The Beginning Of Oscars 1929-2019 | From Rami Malek, Leonardo DiCaprio To Marlon Brando & Beyond | From Olivia Colman, Meryl Streep To Bette Davis & Beyond
– Why Queen Elizabeth II Is One Of The Greatest Monarchs | Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of United Queendom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
– Compilation: All James Bond 007 Opening Sequences From 1962 Sean Connery to Daniel Craig
– In the 32nd Year Of His Career, Keanu Reeves’ Face Continues To Reign After Launching Movies Earning Over $4.3 Billion In Total – “John Wick”, “Toy Story 4”, “Matrix”, And Many More
– Want GUARANTEED SUCCESS? Remove these ten words from your vocabulary| Transform your life INSTANTLY
Hollywood Insider is a media network thatfocuses on substance and meaningful entertainment/culture, so as to utilize media as a tool to unite and better our world, by combining entertainment, education and philanthropy, while being against gossip and scandal.