Photo/Video: Nick Jonas, Awkwafina, Dwayne Johnson/Stewart Cook. ‘Reactions From Stars’ on ‘Jumanji: The Next Level’, Sony Pictures Releasing/Hollywood Insider YouTube Channel
In the latest edition of Hollywood Insider’s ‘Rendezvous At The Premiere’ – we focus on ‘Jumanji – The Next Level’. Watch reactions from stars on Dwayne Johnson, Nick Jonas, Kevin Hart, Golden Globes Winner Awkwafina, Danny Devito, Jack Black, Karen Gillian, Danny Glover, Rhys Darby, Ser’Darius Blain, Morgan Turner, Lamorne Morris, Jeff Pinkner, Madison Iseman, Marin Hinkle, Alex Wolff, Matt Tolmach and director Jake Kasdan along with others give their views on the making of the movie.
Related: Video: ‘Little Women’ – Full Commentary & Reactions From Stars With Timothée Chalamet, Saoirse Ronan, Emma Watson, Laura Dern, Meryl Streep, Greta Gerwig, Florence Pugh, Eliza Scanlen, Louis Garrel, James Norton & Team
For more reaction videos and behind the scenes from famous celebrities who have brought us amazing movies, visit Hollywood Insider’s YouTube Channel by clicking here. Have you subscribed to Hollywood Insider’s Youtube Channel yet?
By Hollywood Insider Staff Writer
More Interesting Stories From Hollywood Insider
– The Verified Complete List of Every Female Best Director Golden Globes Winner: Fact-Checked Series
– Stop Pitting Duchesses Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle Against Each Other, Both Can Be Great Without The Other Being Torn Down
– Video: Full Commentary & Reactions From Stars On ‘Bombshell’ With Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman, Margot Robbie, Jay Roach & Team
– Why Queen Elizabeth II Is One Of The Greatest Monarchs | Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of United Queendom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
– A Tribute To The Academy Awards: All Best Actor/Actress Speeches From The Beginning Of Oscars 1929-2019 | From Rami Malek, Leonardo DiCaprio To Marlon Brando & Beyond | From Olivia Colman, Meryl Streep To Bette Davis & Beyond
Hollywood Insider is a media network thatfocuses on substance and meaningful entertainment/culture, so as to utilize media as a tool to unite and better our world, by combining entertainment, education and philanthropy, while being against gossip and scandal.