Photo/Video: Reactions From Stars on ‘Little Women’. (L-R) James Norton, Florence Pugh, Saoirse Ronan and Timothee Chalamet attend the Little Women London evening photocall/Tim P. Whitby/Sony Pictures Releasing/Hollywood Insider YouTube Channel
In the latest edition of Hollywood Insider’s ‘Full Commentary’ and ‘Reactions From Stars’– we focus on ‘Little Women’. Watch Saoirse Ronan, Emma Watson, Timothée Chalamet, Eliza Scanlen, Florence Pugh, Laura Dern, Meryl Streep, James Norton, Louis Garrel and director Greta Gerwig give their views on the making of the re-telling of a classic novel. What do they think about their time together? Will this movie win multiple Oscars?
For more reaction videos and behind the scenes from famous celebrities who have brought us amazing movies, visit Hollywood Insider’s YouTube Channel by clicking here. Have you subscribed to Hollywood Insider’s Youtube Channel yet?
By Hollywood Insider Staff Writer
More Interesting Stories From Hollywood Insider
– Stop Pitting Duchesses Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle Against Each Other, Both Can Be Great Without The Other Being Torn Down
– Video: Rendezvous At The Premiere Of ‘Little Women’ With Reactions From Timothée Chalamet, Emma Watson, Louis Garrel, Saoirse Ronan, Greta Gerwig, Laura Dern, Etc.
– Why Queen Elizabeth II Is One Of The Greatest Monarchs | Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of United Queendom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
– A Tribute To The Academy Awards: All Best Actor/Actress Speeches From The Beginning Of Oscars 1929-2019 | From Rami Malek, Leonardo DiCaprio To Marlon Brando & Beyond | From Olivia Colman, Meryl Streep To Bette Davis & Beyond
– In The 32nd Year Of His Career, Keanu Reeves’ Face Continues To Reign After Launching Movies Earning Over $4.3 Billion In Total – “John Wick”, “Toy Story 4”, “Matrix”, And Many More
Hollywood Insider is a media network thatfocuses on substance and meaningful entertainment/culture, so as to utilize media as a tool to unite and better our world, by combining entertainment, education and philanthropy, while being against gossip and scandal.