Photo/Video: ‘Rendezvous At The Premiere’ of ‘1917’, Dave J Hogan/Universal Pictures/Hollywood Insider YouTube Channel
In the latest edition of Hollywood Insider’s ‘Rendezvous At The Premiere’ – we focus on ‘1917’. Watch the cast and crew walk on the red carpet at the royal premiere alongside HRH Prince Charles. Hear reactions from stars while walking the red carpet. Sam Mendes, Roger Deakins, George MacKay, Dean-Charles Chapman, Mark Strong, Andrew Scott, Richard Madden, Claire Duburcq, Colin Firth, Benedict Cumberbatch and team give their viewpoints on the unique one continuous shot film. The film has received multiple Golden Globes nominations for Drama Motion Picture, Original Score and Director of a Motion Picture. And it sure is Oscar worthy as refered by Steven Spielberg.
For more reaction videos and behind the scenes from famous celebrities who have brought us amazing movies, visit Hollywood Insider’s YouTube Channel by clicking here. Have you subscribed to Hollywood Insider’s Youtube Channel yet?
By Hollywood Insider Staff Writer
More Interesting Stories From Hollywood Insider
– Stop Pitting Duchesses Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle Against Each Other, Both Can Be Great Without The Other Being Torn Down
– Video: Come Behind The Scenes of Oscar Worthy & Golden Globes Nominated “1917” With Director Sam Mendes, George MacKay, Dean-Charles Chapman & Team
– Video: Full Commentary & Reactions From Stars On ‘Bombshell’ With Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman, Margot Robbie, Jay Roach & Team
– Watch: ‘Reaction From Stars’ On Making Of ‘Joker’ From Joaquin Phoenix & Director Todd Phillips
– Why Queen Elizabeth II Is One Of The Greatest Monarchs | Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of United Queendom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
Here at Hollywood Insider we are against news published via aggregates and bots, and only humans are allowed to choose, write and decide which news fit our mission statement, are based on facts and should be published. Hence, only our “news articles” will have the author as Hollywood Insider Staff Writer.