In the latest edition of Hollywood Insider’s ‘‘Full Commentary’ and ‘Reactions From Stars’ – we focus on ‘I Still Believe’. Watch reactions from stars and crew with KJ Apa, Britt Robertson, Melissa Roxburgh, Shania Twain, Gary Sinise, Nathan Parsons, etc.
Based on Camp’s memoir by the same name, it focuses on Camp’s romance with his first wife, Melissa, whom he married in October 2000 despite knowing she was dying. The couple were informed after their honeymoon that Melissa’s cancer had spread. She died in February 2001, four-and-a-half months after they married. It dramatizes Camp’s teenage years, his rise as a well-known singer, and meeting his second wife, Adrienne.
Directed by Erwin Brothers Produced by Kevin Downes
Screenplay by Jon Erwin, Jon Gunn Based on The life of Jeremy Camp and his wife Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp
Starring KJ Apa, Britt Robertson, Melissa Roxburgh, Shania Twain, Gary Sinise, Nathan Parsons
Production companies Kingdom Studios
For more reaction videos and behind the scenes from famous celebrities who have brought us amazing movies, visit Hollywood Insider’s YouTube Channel by clicking here. Have you subscribed to Hollywood Insider’s Youtube Channel yet?
By Hollywood Insider Staff Writer
More Interesting Stories From Hollywood Insider
– A Tribute To The Academy Awards: All Best Actor/Actress Speeches From The Beginning Of Oscars 1929-2019 | From Rami Malek, Leonardo DiCaprio To Marlon Brando & Beyond | From Olivia Colman, Meryl Streep To Bette Davis & Beyond
– Brad Pitt is Trending: Why I Am Ecstatic for All the Love Oscar-SAG-BAFTA-Golden Globe Winner Brad Pitt is Receiving
– Stop Pitting Duchesses Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle Against Each Other, Both Can Be Great Without The Other Being Torn Down
– Video: Full Commentary & Reactions From Stars On ‘Bombshell’ With Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman, Margot Robbie, Jay Roach & Team
– Why Queen Elizabeth II Is One Of The Greatest Monarchs | Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of United Queendom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
Hollywood Insider is a media network thatfocuses on substance and meaningful entertainment/culture, so as to utilize media as a tool to unite and better our world, by combining entertainment, education and philanthropy, while being against gossip and scandal.