Photo/Video: Daisy Ridley, Silvia Elizabeth Pangaro/Shutterstock. ‘Rendezvous At The Premiere’ of ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’/Hollywood Insider YouTube Channel
In the latest edition of Hollywood Insider’s ‘Rendezvous At The Premiere’ – we focus on ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’. Hear reactions from stars while walking the red carpet – hear views from J.J. Abrams, Oscar Isaac, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Anthony Daniels, Billy Dee Williams, Bob Iger, Chris Terrio, Dominic Monaghan, Greg Grunberg, Joonas Suotamo, Kathleen Kennedy, Michelle Rejwan, Kelly Marie Tran, Keri Russell, Naomi Ackie, Richard E Grant and team give their viewpoints on the series and the film.
For more reaction videos and behind the scenes from famous celebrities who have brought us amazing movies, visit Hollywood Insider’s YouTube Channel by clicking here. Have you subscribed to Hollywood Insider’s Youtube Channel yet?
By Hollywood Insider Staff Writer
More Interesting Stories From Hollywood Insider
– Stop Pitting Duchesses Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle Against Each Other, Both Can Be Great Without The Other Being Torn Down
– A Tribute To The Academy Awards: All Best Actor/Actress Speeches From The Beginning Of Oscars 1929-2019 | From Rami Malek, Leonardo DiCaprio To Marlon Brando & Beyond | From Olivia Colman, Meryl Streep To Bette Davis & Beyond
– Why Queen Elizabeth II Is One Of The Greatest Monarchs | Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of United Queendom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
– Video: Come Behind The Scenes of Oscar Worthy & Golden Globes Nominated “1917” With Director Sam Mendes, George MacKay, Dean-Charles Chapman & Team
– Video: Full Commentary & Reactions From Stars On ‘Bombshell’ With Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman, Margot Robbie, Jay Roach & Team
Hollywood Insider is a media network thatfocuses on substance and meaningful entertainment/culture, so as to utilize media as a tool to unite and better our world, by combining entertainment, education and philanthropy, while being against gossip and scandal.