Photo/Video: ‘Reactions From Stars’ on ‘Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker’, Disney/Hollywood Insider YouTube Channel
In the latest edition of Hollywood Insider’s ‘Reaction From Stars’ – we focus on ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’. Watch J. J. Abrams, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Domhnall Gleeson, Kelly Marie Tran, Joonas Suotamo, Naomi Ackie, Richard E. Grant, Keri Russell, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Billy Dee Williams, Ian McDiarmid and team give their views on the making of the addition to the most famous saga. Oscar Buzz? For more comments, watch the full episode.
Click here: Behind the scenes of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
For more reaction videos and behind the scenes from famous celebrities who have brought us amazing movies, visit Hollywood Insider’s YouTube Channel by clicking here. Have you subscribed to Hollywood Insider’s Youtube Channel yet?
By Hollywood Insider Staff Writer
More Interesting Stories From Hollywood Insider
– Watch: ‘Reaction From Stars’ On Making Of ‘Joker’ From Joaquin Phoenix & Director Todd Phillips
– Watch: ‘Rendezvous At The Premiere’ Of ‘A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood’ With Tom Hanks, Joanne Rogers, Tom Junod, Matthew Rhys, Marielle Heller, Susan Kelechi Watson And Others
– Watch: Reactions From Stars On ‘Jumanji’ With Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Awkwafina, Jack Black, Jake Kasdan, Etc.
– Why Queen Elizabeth II Is One Of The Greatest Monarchs | Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of United Queendom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
– A Tribute To The Academy Awards: All Best Actor/Actress Speeches From The Beginning Of Oscars 1929-2019 | From Rami Malek, Leonardo DiCaprio To Marlon Brando & Beyond | From Olivia Colman, Meryl Streep To Bette Davis & Beyond
– WATCH: Do People In America Choose Human Rights Or Religion? – Season 2 Of Hollywood Insider’s Messages From America – Episode 1
Hollywood Insider is a media network thatfocuses on substance and meaningful entertainment/culture, so as to utilize media as a tool to unite and better our world, by combining entertainment, education and philanthropy, while being against gossip and scandal.