Photo/Video: ‘Behind The Scenes‘ of ‘Bombshell’, Lionsgate/Hollywood Insider YouTube Channel
In the latest edition of Hollywood Insider’s‘Behind The Scenes’ – we focus on ‘Bombshell’. Watch Charlize Theron (Megyn Kelly), Nicole Kidman (Gretchen Carlson), Margot Robbie, Jay Roach (director), John Lithgow (Roger Ailes), Charles Randolph (writer/producer), Connie Britton (Beth Ailes), Allison Janney (Susan Estrich), Kate McKinnon, Anne Morgan (Hair), Barry Ackroyd (Director of Photography), Bridgette Lundy-Paine (Julia Clarke) bring Bombshell to the big screen. The film and its cast with multiple Oscar buzz and Golden Globes nominations weave an important story for the big screen.
For more reaction videos and behind the scenes from famous celebrities who have brought us amazing movies, visit Hollywood Insider’s YouTube Channel by clicking here. Have you subscribed to Hollywood Insider’s Youtube Channel yet?
By Hollywood Insider Staff Writer
More Interesting Stories From Hollywood Insider
– Video: Full Commentary & Reactions From Stars On ‘Bombshell’ With Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman, Margot Robbie, Jay Roach & Team
– Watch: ‘Reaction From Stars’ On Making Of ‘Joker’ From Joaquin Phoenix & Director Todd Phillips
– Watch: ‘Rendezvous At The Premiere’ Of ‘A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood’ With Tom Hanks, Joanne Rogers, Tom Junod, Matthew Rhys, Marielle Heller, Susan Kelechi Watson And Others
– Why Queen Elizabeth II Is One Of The Greatest Monarchs | Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of United Queendom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
– A Tribute To The Academy Awards: All Best Actor/Actress Speeches From The Beginning Of Oscars 1929-2019 | From Rami Malek, Leonardo DiCaprio To Marlon Brando & Beyond | From Olivia Colman, Meryl Streep To Bette Davis & Beyond
– WATCH: Do People In America Choose Human Rights Or Religion? – Season 2 OfHollywood Insider’s Messages From America – Episode 1
Hollywood Insider is a media network thatfocuses on substance and meaningful entertainment/culture, so as to utilize media as a tool to unite and better our world, by combining entertainment, education and philanthropy, while being against gossip and scandal.